1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ms28 After Madden 12 Dash Update

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nw360guy2, Oct 9, 2011.

1. nw360guy2

nw360guy2 Member

First off i updated my phat ms28 drive with a rented copy of madden 12. I am stuck in a loop and i am trying to flash back to stock. When in JF it will see the drive fine and i can see the key fine and verified. But i can not for the life of me get it in vendor mode. No matter what i do. I have flashed this drive on the same computer with no issues before. Ive tried doing it like it had the original firmware on there ( with sammy unlock)thinking the update already flashed it back to stock . I have tried doing it like it has LT firmware on there useing the intro button it will go thru 1...2...3... ok but will not go into vendor mode.( last time t was flashed it for ap25 games). I am not new to this i just got my other xbox working with xgd3 games working. So i have no idea what i am doing wrong here. Ive tried tray half open also. Resend intro tried cycling power off/on many times. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

try the sammy unlock then device intro i do that 2 mine sometimes

3. nw360guy2

nw360guy2 Member

Yes i have tried to do the sammy unlock it does not work. Then i do the drive intro and that does not work either. It sees the drive fine obviously but vendor mode will not work. I read something about a bad flash recovery method for these drives. but i am not sure what that is exactly . Besides it still works and sees games so it cant be bricked or a bad flash. Any other ideas?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  4. nw360guy2

nw360guy2 Member

After getting pissed off trying to figure this out and doing everything under the sun...well i got it working. Not sure why but i went to a diff friends computer and got it to work after hitting intro...then after it failing powered off drive unpluged hit yes on the drive intro again then turned on drive and boom there it was working. thanks again.