1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ms28

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by unchris55, Jan 19, 2007.

1. unchris55

unchris55 Regular member

i can't find a tutorial that tells me how to get the machine in 0800 mode i have all the stuff to do it just can't get it in to 0800 mode i have done many of the hatachi's but stuck on samsung help please

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

have you ever searched? there are plenty of tutorials on how to do this...get the enable 0800 iso from the usual places (comes with the xtreme 3.3 firmware) burn that to a dvd and put it in your xbox and turn the xbox and computer off, make sure you sata cable is hooked to your computer, turn on the 360 and let it read the disc for about 5 seconds and then eject the disc, turn on your pc and let it boot to windows, check your my computer screen and see isnt there a third cd drive show, put a game in the drive and it should change to "XBOX360" and open your backup thing and backup to your hearts content...

3. unchris55

unchris55 Regular member

i just need it to go to 0800 mode to flash my drive thank you one more ? do you burn it to a dual layer dvd or just a dvd

4. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

5. unchris55

unchris55 Regular member

ok i get that so you don't need 0800 to flash the drive for the first time

6. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

no the 0800 disc is only for getting your drive to be recognized under windows so you can make backups.