1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSI TV Tuner -VOX-, (InterVideo MSIPVS)

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by PR1, Apr 9, 2007.

1. PR1

PR1 Member

Hi,

Ive got a MSI TV Tuner -VOX-. My dad bought it to put vhs onto dvds but he aint got a clue how to use it, and neither have i. It says i can watch my tv on my pc also which i really want this help for. But i really aint got a clue.

Ive installed the software that came on the cd.

The manual that came with it is useless.

Can any1 give me a hand? which wires go were? Any additional stuff i need etc..

Heres a link to wot it looks like:

Thanks!!

2. PR1

PR1 Member

Any1? :( :(

3. Nero63

Nero63 Guest

quite possibly the manual as well as the site are useless due to they cater to automotive enhancement. Is this for auto or home?

But, the coaxial connection would be for your cable/satelite/antenna
    and the sound cable that came with it is if you're going to connect to an audio source, and the other plug, likely to be S-Video, because it is convertable to composite and 1394 through converters, would be used to connect cameras, VCRs, etc. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination and the capabilities of the equipment that you attach it to. Now, does your equipment have USB 2?
    If not you will experience drastic delay in video feed, this being from the obvious fact that you can only connect it to a computer through a usb port.
    If this is of any assistance let me know, and I'll continue checking for more information as to the attachment of this device.

BTW, your should be able to get the composit or RCA to S-Video adapter from like Best Buy or Comp City ,etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007