1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTKFlash question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by guido28, Jan 27, 2007.

1. guido28

guido28 Member

using newest extreme boot maker for samsung ms28
    followed all instructions
    my boot method has to be power on xbox360 while booting floppy
    because if i wait till a prompt it will jump down a line and freeze when turning on 360 anyway
    type samread xxxxxxx xxxxx hit enter
    power off 360
    press 3
    wait 10 seconds and power on 360 now it reads
    very slow but all the way to 100 4 times
    HERES THE PROBLEm on the video tutorial it shows that it activates x360sam and hacks firmware and tells you how to samhack back to drive
    mine just says reboot pc!
    after reboot really nothing left to do because i still have no hacked firmware what to do?

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

use "mtkflash r /m orig.bin" and pick your chipset then power off, then wait 10 seconds and turn it on, it will read the firmware then reboot and go back to dos, type "x360sam orig.bin Xtreme52X.bin hacked.bin" this will copy your key to the hacked firmware, then go back and type "mtkflash w /m hacked.bin" and do the same method for reading the firmware and you should be good to go

3. modster

modster Regular member

after you created orig.bin, then you can use the batch file that comes with Xtreme 5.2 to create the new bin that will include your original key.

think simple :)

cheers

4. guido28

guido28 Member

Guys, thanks for the input. I actually went the hard way and edited the samhack and samread files so that they wont make a backup and samsung file. For some retarded reason after it made the orig.bin file it could never fid it even running samhack xxxxxxx xxxxx it said orig.bin not found. After editing files all the bin files were creadted and saved in the main directory of the floppy. SMOOTH. But thanks anyway for the easy way out for next time.