1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTR 3.0

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by lrak, Feb 6, 2007.

1. lrak

lrak Member

Maybe silly question but where and how do you get Mtr 3.0

2. Cave_Man

Cave_Man Member

3. lrak

lrak Member

Thanx cave_man, sorry 4 long wait, may your god be with u.

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I would try 2.6.6 still. It is working for the harder encryptions I used it today for S3, but it takes some sort of vtsfixer/blanker, I used DVD2ONE, but DTOX (an older version I can't find yet!!!!!) Seems to be the favorite.

5. lrak

lrak Member

hi, kitty66, i 2 have DVD2ONE + 2.6.6 but have struggled with some recent titles, dont understand vtsfixer/blanker, does this happen automaticaly ? also have latest FAST DVD COPY this seems to realy struggle. any advice ? Tried DTOX once but the world seemed so big and scarey. HA HA HA!!!

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Giggler, irak you have a sense of humor!

Ok the deal with the vob blanking (VOBBlanker and FixVTS are Windows programs) but DVD2one will blank for us mac stylie apparently it is all you need to use with MTR...What is does is remove useless information that you don't need and then correct the file structure.

When DVD2one is on you can choose to copy join etc. When you choose Join you will be able to see an option on the left called CELLS. When you click on that you will see a list of all the cells in the movie you ripped from MTR. There you can remove ALL of the cells with 0.00 DURATION no matter what size they are. These make it hard for DVD2one to do it's J-O-B.

After those are unchecked you can process and burn per usual. I did S3 and OpenSeason this way yesterday and they worked great.

I did make a donation as I feel it is a good program. When you donate, you receive the beta versions. I got a link for 3.14 today. BUT...that said 2.6.6 is still working best with DVD2one for fixing cells and backing up the new icky encryptions.

7. lrak

lrak Member

It's just Karl backwards, something which you are not Kitty66. Wot joy to receive your wisdom. Long may you prosper. The weekend awaits, many thanx