1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mulan II CRC error with Anydvd/Dvd Shrink combo

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by BBshrink, Feb 15, 2005.

1. BBshrink

BBshrink Guest

I get to about 57% of the DVD Shrink process and then get the crc error. I tried using DVD Decrypter first and got the same error with decrypter. Is there a special protection on Mulan II like there was on RE 2? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Bill

2. sl33py

sl33py Regular member

Sup Homeboy

How Big Is This Movie? Because I Successfuly Back My Copy Up Just By Using Nero's "copy dvd" option and running "DVD43" in the back. Try That. If That Doesnt Work Try...

Running Vobblanker Then Encode With DVDShrink And Burn With Nero.

Good Luck Homie!!

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Shrink is able to rip this movie by itself. Try turning off ANYDVD and try again. Also make sure to clean it very well and buff it out the best you can. Good luck.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

yeah exactly, this movie don't need anything special, just clean disc and rip with shrink

5. BBshrink

BBshrink Guest

Thanks for the replies everyone. I finally got it to work. It does seem wierd. I have been using my external dvd burner as the reader and burner. When I used my internal reader to read it and the external to burn it, it worked perfectly.

Thanks again.