1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mulleter 10 RULZ!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mingaling, Sep 6, 2007.

1. mingaling

mingaling Member

Shesh I can not figure out how to stealth patch this file for the life of me. I have read numerous articles on how to stealth patch games but I just don't seem to be getting it right. In XBC I get the "Video is Questionable,PFI Failed, DMI Failed, SS is Present" message that indicates another coaster on the way. I have downloaded the SS, DMI, and PFI but it does not say if they are PAL or NTSC. The readme for those files says to rename the .iso to .000 and then merge them but in every forum I read it is just assumed that I would know what program to use and how I would go about renaming the file. I tried the Mulleter program to merge these files but the resulting .iso still gives me the same message which leads me to believe those files are for the PAL or I really do have to rename the file .000. Please, if anyone can give me advice or has downloaded this game and remembers what they did please help a brother out ;). This would be my first game that I have had to stealth patch to work and I think it would help me get over that hump. KK sorry if this is longwinded :) and thanks for reading.

2. mingaling

mingaling Member

WOW what an easy fix. Was using Mulleter 8 and once I downloaded Mulleter 10 it was easy as pie. What an amazing program ;). Thanks all!