1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mulleter won't let me insert stealth, only video

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Ender88, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I opened Perfect Dark Zero NTSC-U in beta 9 test 5 and it won't give me the option to insert the stealth files, just the video. If I could get the stealth files inserted, then I could tell it to choose the video file on it's own, but I can't. Anyone know what the deal is?

[​IMG]

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

i personally use version 7, i think its the best and stable version, patch the games with ssmerger and use dvd mulleter 7 ( best in my opinion ) to extract the video then use xbox backup creator to inject the video into the iso.

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

press the drag down box and select the stealth file you want inserted! its probably set a video right now and thats why!

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

beta 9.2 is out. That's really the best one to use. It fixes most of the bugs in beta 9. Take the video files from beta 9 version and put them in the same folder as the beta 9.2 version and you are all set. Here's the beta 9.2 without the video files. Remember you'll need the 3 video file from the 9.0 version.

http://www.360patches.com/tools/

5. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Hey, so it wasn't a problem with Mulleter, as I found out on the Blackcats forums. It turns out theres a stealth fix for the RADIAN release of Perfect Dark Zero that inserts the video and stealth files with a .bat

I emailed Zal99 (owner of 360patches) about adding the stealth fix to the PDZ rar.

Thanks guys.