1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multi-tap problems with my ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by pookeye, Apr 30, 2003.

1. pookeye

pookeye Member

hello,

let me try to explain my situation here, first off i am using a magic 3.1, which by the way works really well, cept for sometime, well fair amount, it doesnt want to dload the game, but reset and it works fine, but to the main CONCERN: now I finally got a chance to buy a multi-tap for up to 4 players yada yada.... anyways, now i noticed that none of my games is seeing the multi-tap, now i thought maybe the multi tap was defective, but it wasnt because i tested with another ps2, now i used NFL 2k3, to test with both the ps2, now i noticed only one thing, when put the game on the PS@ that works, the lights turn on automatically on the controllers, and on the magic 3.1 ps2, it does not do anything, but if i press the dual shock button it does work.....

sooo does anyone know what is wrong with my ps2? is it something to do with the magic 3.1?

pookeye

2. pookeye

pookeye Member

o by the way sorry for spelling, i have a bandaid.... :-(, anyways, what i mean is if i press the dual shock button on the controller via the ps2 with magic 3.1, the light turns on but the game still does not see it.... any suggestions as to how to fix this.