1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multigame dvd with roms

Discussion in 'PS2' started by conde_j74, Mar 13, 2005.

1. conde_j74

conde_j74 Guest

hi everyone, y have the 3 pack game with Bomberman, mario and dondeky kong series of all of them, of course they are in the form of roms and tall of the game are currently in separate folder each and all have the following files

A folder named ROMS
    SNES_EMU
    SNES_EMU.002
    SNES_EMU.003
    SYSTEM.CNF
    of course they all have different roms
    but the cnf file in each folder of each game is necessary, so how can i burn the 3 games onto a dvdr for PS2 beacuse on the root of the dvd they all have the same name...
    any thoughts??

2. conde_j74

conde_j74 Guest

3. romero

romero Regular member

Would you tell a little more specifically what you're trying to do? Are you going to burn a SNES Station and some ROMs onto a DVD?

4. Doulley

Doulley Guest

it dont work on dvd sorry only cd for now

5. romero

romero Regular member

SNES Station IS working also on DVD.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  6. conde_j74

conde_j74 Guest

yes some snes roms on a dvd, but they were all on an cd each apart in their own cd if you know what i mean... a game for each cd, and so they all have the same name(the ones i listed) and yes i am trying to put them all on a cd... so what can i do? thanks...

7. romero

romero Regular member

What it comes to the burning, it's easier to start from the beginning: At first copy ROMS from those disc's ROM folders to your computer. After that download newest SNES station (0.2.3 WIP) from http://snes-station.gamebase.ca/index.htm and extract contents to some directory. Then make a new directory inside the directory where SNES station files are (name it like you want) and move all ROM files into it. Now the contents of your directory should look like this:

SNES_EMU.ELF
    INSTALL.CFG
    SYSTEM.CFG
    [ROM FOLDER] <- all rom files are here

Finally burn the files and ROM folder you made to CD with Nero using ISO9660/Joliet, long filenames and Mode2/XA, that's it - You don't have to make a DVD if you have only few games and DVD burning procedure is slightly different.

SNES station doesn't need any .CFG-files except the one which comes in the zip and comes to the root of the CD, I don't understand where you got that idea. You don't also need to have separate emulator files for every game, you can have as many roms in the disc as you want.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005