1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplayer problem with GTA: LCS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by homam, Oct 30, 2007.

1. homam

homam Guest

hey everyone.. i just have a problem that i cant seem to fix..
    my friend has a psp but with a higher firmware so he cant downgrade.
    my psp has 3.40 OEA custom firmware and i have GTA LCS (full version, iso) on my psp and he has the actual game (UMD). but when we try to play together on multiplayer mine would always load the game faster and before his can load mine says LOST CONNECTION or THE PLAYER LEFT or something... can after his loads it will say the same thing!
    is there anything i can do or u just cant play multiplayer with the real UMD and one on a mem card?

thankz for all the help..

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Multiplayer always works best when 2 PSP's running same firmware

3. homam

homam Guest

yah but like i said his is a newer one so he cant downgrade and mine has custome firmware.. so there is nothing we can do?
    Thanks for the help...

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

All PSP's are downgradable. Why dont you upgrade to his firmware in CFW? E.g. If hes on 3.71 you update to 3.71 M33

5. drdenner

drdenner Member

I have been having the exact same problem, yet I have 2 modded PSP's (3.40 OE-A), one copy of the game and the iso. I tried ISO to UMD, ISO to ISO, everything has failed. Only, the first time I ran it we were able to play, then my battery ran out and since then I have not been able to get multiplayer working again. I seriously have tried a million things and looked online to see if anyone has had this issue, to no avail.