1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple AVI's To an ISO?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by thedrizz, Jun 20, 2007.

1. thedrizz

thedrizz Member

hiya,

i have a few home videos in AVI format i want to put onto one DVD. converting it to a video_ts and audo_ts dosnt work well due to a bad setup, but an ISO is more convienent for me. AVI2DVD only really works with one video, what program can convert AVI's, create a menu, put it in an iso, etc.

thanks in advance

2. attar

attar Senior member

Nero comes to mind.
    nero Vision can save to an image file (Nero .nrg format) which can be burned with Nero Burning Rom, DVD Decrypter and IMG Burn.

3. Jondrew

Jondrew Regular member

the easiest way i see is to use imgburn, it can burn video ts folders straight to dvd, or you can choose to output to iso format. i dont particularly like nrg files as they are proprietary and not compatible with many programs. plus old versions of nero cnt burn newer nrg files...

4. attar

attar Senior member

ImgBurn is a fine program and although it can burn .nrg files to disk it cannot convert the files or create a menu.

5. Jondrew

Jondrew Regular member

well i didnt mean to imply that it did. just pointing out that it can take those supposedly unusable video_ts folders and burn them for him for free, and with great results. its called build mode.

Edit: use convertxtodvd. it costs, but then so does nero. convertx allows menu creation, and is a very high quality avi to dvd converter. it can convert mltiple avis to dvd. i like it.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  6. attar

attar Senior member

@Jondrew
    Mea culpa.I should have addressed by remarks to 'thedrizz'.
    If my inept response caused offence,please accept my apologies.It was in no way intended as a put down.