1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple burners

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by evnflow, Apr 2, 2005.

1. evnflow

evnflow Guest

How do you burn multiple backups at once?

2. gamename

gamename Regular member

type in dvd copy and do a search on google. ive seen machines that will do like 10 at a time.you can connect to to your pc or by itself. you will probably have to rip on pc first to get encryption and other stuff off.the one i saw where pretty expensive

3. evnflow

evnflow Guest

hey thanx..i was trying to figure how to use both burners at once...appreciate the info

4. evnflow

evnflow Guest

is the nero or dvd decrypter capable of multiple burns simultaneously?

5. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

nero will let you do it

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  6. evnflow

evnflow Guest

i have nero and tried that...i burnt one copy and then opened up and i had to put another disc in for the second...i'm new at this...

7. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Nero Burning ROM:
    There is a box under the Burn tab that says "Use multiple recorders". Check that. Do you have multiple recorders of the same type?

8. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

i posted a pic for that above

9. evnflow

evnflow Guest

i have a phillips dvd burner that came with, and i have a sony drx 710ul

10. pulsar

pulsar Active member

11. evnflow

evnflow Guest

hey i appreciate all of your help...i'm going to try to open the 2 seperate nero sessions, it won't let me select more than one burner on the "Choose Recorder(s)" window...

12. pulsar

pulsar Active member

It will not let you select multiple burners, with the "choose recorder" facility, until you are a couple of steps from burning. Use the burning ROM, not startmart or any other nero stuff. It is really dead easy to figure out, just be patient, methodical & lastly - open your eyes!
    If you had looked at previous posts, (i.e. Fastfranks, you would have seen what to do, instead of my having to type it all out AGAIN!)
    Don't try to open up nero twice!
    Do as I have said & give it a go. You WILL get results.

Pulsar.

PS, sorry to sound harsh, but you have to learn for yourself. People always fail to read advice given, even rarely have a go themselves. I learnt a lot on my own, it is sometimes better not to be spoon fed instructions

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  13. evnflow

evnflow Guest

pulsar...what i was really wondering was if i could rip it off a dvd(non-copyrighted) or would i have to create an iso..thanks

14. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"pulsar...what i was really wondering was if i could rip it off a dvd(non-copyrighted) or would i have to create an iso..thanks"

Rip what off a dvd exactly?

Pulsar

15. evnflow

evnflow Guest

i am trying to take the dvd and make a copy of it adn i was trying to see if i could make more than one at a time...i was wondering if i had to rip the iso file off to do this...or just rip the movie

16. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Put your original in your ROM & your blanks in your burners, away you go! With nero & alcohol you have to format each disc beforehand to ensure a smooth transition from reading to burning. I have done this with 3 burners & my ROM on the fly with nero. All worked perfectly.

17. evnflow

evnflow Guest

hey thanks alot..i appreciate the patients in helping me out with this...i was trying every which way...went through about 10 disks...thanks again