1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple copies with decryptor???? nero wont!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kmate, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kmate

Kmate Guest

hey all my nero gives me hell when trying to copy a copy. what are my options,peace.

2. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

Are you making a copy of a copy or multiple copies of one. If multiple copies with DVD Decrypter, once you creat a iso file you can brun as many copies as you want. I do not use Nero , so I can not say.

3. colw

colw Active member

Assuming that your first copy is OK, the Copy Disk function in Nero should make a perfect backup.

Make sure you are using quality media.

4. Kmate

Kmate Guest

Hi mates, Im using a decent media ritek 8x

5. Kmate

Kmate Guest

The copy plays on a stand alone fine. I do have a shitty comp' 20 gig hdd with about 6 gig free is that a problem. I have had success with this program , but no more.

6. colw

colw Active member

6GB free space could be very problematic. 8 to 10 GB recommended - you need space for temp files and system processes.

Your current availablle space is very marginal and could cause problems.

7. forkndave

forkndave Member

6GB free would almost force you to copy on the fly which usually isn't recomended unless you have a fast computer. I have a moderately fast computer and I usually don't do it. What you probably should do is invest in a larger hard drive. They seem to be getting cheaper every day. I have seen Hard drives in the 80GB range at fairly reasonable prices. Add that to what you have and you'ld have 100GB.

8. Kmate

Kmate Guest

[bold]Props to rroettger, colw and forkndave [/bold]

thanks Im gett'n there