1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple copies

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by jhume, Mar 17, 2005.

1. jhume

jhume Member

I am using dvd shrink and nero, how do I make two copies of a movie, without going back to reauthor and starting over? also can I copy a priviously copied movie with nero by just using the dvd copy section in nero, thanks

2. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

yes... you can just do a nero copy...

but making more than one copy via shrink isnt as easy...

i think you will have to remember the location of where you stored the iso/files, open up nero, select make dvd video, copy the files into the VIDEO_TS folder... et voila!

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

You may also wish to consider the possibility of changing your burning application to that of clone dvd ver2 and Anydvd.

Once you have done the process of burning your 1st disc, its quite easy to just pop in another disc and press the write button again and clone will do another copy.But the 2nd time around it should take only about 12 mins or so and thats with every other copy you do and so on and so on.

4. movies27

movies27 Regular member

Use nero copy disc...just insert the original & select how many copies you want to make...nero creates a image using the original disc then it will ask for the blank dvd to write to...it's simple..hope that helps.