1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple copies

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dluxy, Mar 8, 2007.

1. dluxy

dluxy Guest

can someone tell me how to make multiple copies using dvd shrink without having to go through all the bs all over again ? i dont get it

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

after you make a backup with dvd shrink you can use nero dvd burning rom to make multiple copies. check "Use Multiple Recorders" hightlight all your burners and you off to the races. you can make copies on the fly or from a ISO file off the HD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

How fast does the dog eat all those copies? ;) When burning with ImgBurn, it allows up to 100 copies.

[​IMG]

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@pacman777

Yeah but ImgBurn won't let you do 2 or 3 at a time with three burners like Nero Burning Rom will! I assume in ImgBurn, it does it one at a time. I use ImgBurn and have not seen an option to select more than one burner. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah nero is the only program you can use to make multiple copies at the same time

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're right, I've seen no option in ImgBurn to burn with multiple drives. I don't think it was meant for mass production. But for a free burner app, with plenty of bells and whistles, including doing multilple copies, ImgBurn is hard to beat.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@PacMan

Yeah, I'll agree 100% that ImgBurn is a great tool in our arsenal!