1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple dvd put no menu

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by BiGsAl, Jan 25, 2005.

1. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

HEllo everybody i have been backing up my legally bought dvd movies for sometime now but i have seen a buddy of mine dad went to some where in the middle east,cus his in the army and dude bought a dvd disc with 3 full lenght dvd with a menu screen went you play it it shows you the three different titles picture and all...
    yesterday i went down to the store and bought a movie of the corner the movie is called friday trilogy again all 3 movie covers in the screen !! any body out there think maybe they can help a little fellow friend out .
    what software they use a guide something .i can do anything else dvd ,cd ,xbox ps2 but that..help thanks

2. greg3000

greg3000 Member

I typically use DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter (if I have problems with DVD Shrink). What are you trying to do exactly?

3. dimad

dimad Regular member

You can put 2+ full dvds together (preserving their menus) using DvdReMake Pro. Of course size will be large than can fit to DVD5. Best way would be to use DVDReBuilder to compress it to one disk.

4. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

first i want to say THANKS for YOUR REPLY GUYS , see ...I CAN BACKUP MY DVD'S 1 OR EVEN 3 MOVIES IN 1 DVD 5 DISK WITH SURROUND SOUND 5.1 AND ALL ..BUT WHAT IM TRYING TO DO IS PUT A MULTI-TITLE IN THE DVD .SO WHEN YOU PUT THE DISK IN YOUR DVD PLAYER IT SHOWS YOU THE PICTURE OF ALL 3 OR 2 ..{BUT I THINK THE LIMIT IS LIKE 3 OR SOMTHING } MOVIES ON THE SCREEN. THE MOVIE I HAVE IS AMERICAN PIE 1-2-3 ALL IN 1 DVD5 DISK WITH THE PICTURES of all 3 movies. sorry for the caps totally forgot... i need to know how to do that ....

5. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

i buy those all the time.the limit is not 3.i have the rocky collection with all 5 rocky films on it and a menu on it with the covers on screen to select the film to play.i can almost guarantee that the guy selling them did not make them.he just downloaded it or bought it himself on dvd-r and made copies of it and sold them.these are done professionally and manually using a professional dvd authoring and creation tool.there is no program where it asks you to insert the films and then insert the covers and it creates it for you.these dvds are made by a company called zmulti and they will have used a program that allows you to manually create menus and they will have designed it themselves.

others from the company include:
    alien quadrology
    american pie trilogy
    scary movie trilogy
    friday trilogy
    resident evil/resident evil:apocalypse
    they also put random films together like:

king arthur/sleepover
    the village/super size me/calcium kid.

i have tons and tons more but cant be bothered to name em all.

bottom line: you need to be very experienced in dvd authoring to do it.you need to use a program that allows limitless possibilities of dvd menu creation.you need to do it all yourself manually.
    i dont know of what program may be suitable but maybe someone else may be able to shed some light on that.i do know that it is highly unlikely that u will be able to get a program with such sophistication on shareware.so chances are you are going to be prepared to fork out some cash to buy the appropriate software.unless youre the type to use cracks and serials;)
    i dont condone this tho

6. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

SWEET thank 97 ..man see the guy i know he will have like 3 or 4 a week not as many but thanks anyway...
    I beleive there might be one out there somewhere .because
    on my xbox games when i back them up 1 fit 3 full games with my pic on screen an all ..so being its supposed to harder to back up dvd games. and im doing it left and right.IM sure its out there somewhere and i will find it and come back and share the info with everybody!! lets keep posting every type of info we can..

7. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

hey,i have the multi xbox games too.with the covers on the right and game selection on the left.i know for a fact how to do this.i used to do it myself.go on xboxscene.com and look through their download section.it contains everything you need to make xbox multi games as well as full in structions on other areas of the site.

8. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

thanks 97bullock the xboxscene web site is very helpfull.any info on ps2 please keep posting here.we will find it!!!!!!!

9. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

depends what sort of info on ps2 u after.could u b more specific?

10. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

by the way BiGsAl,

your such a liar but way to cover your ass man ;-)

11. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

listen here 97bullshit cover my ass how boy explain,
    i have back up my dvd's ps2 xbox gamecube etc....
    how do i appear to be covering my ass boy
    i been coming here to afterdawn for a while now ..in and out i get info and give info back search the forums boy i give my part....dont get too cocky boy and go play with your legos son leave this subject to grown folks...and if i could if its ok with the admin ill post my website where of course there is usefull files that i have maybe personally helpt crack son like the no longer available 321 gamexcopy wich you can find for say 50+ dollars and maybe with out the ripper u can find in my web site for 1/3 that cost...later ass thanks for your input.

12. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

no need to be rude.i just came on here to tell you that i found out how to make the dvds with the covers but having seen your last post,maybe i wont until i see an apology.

13. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

THANKS BUT NO THANKS SPORT KEEP YOUR INFO...BUD
    I RECENTLY FOUND A SOFTWARE THAT IS A VERY POWERFULL MICRO$OFT SOFTWARE THAT CAME DOWN FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE......I WILL HAVE IT ON MY WEBSITE IN 2 WEEKS.
    I ALSO WILL POST A GUIDE IN THE NEAR FUTURE MAYBE 1 OR 2 WEEKS ON MULITPLE PS2 GAMES ON 1 DVD WITH THE COVERS .THANK YOU AFTERDAWN.COM FOR THE GREAT INFO I HAVE RECEIVED AND I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY TO POST THE GUIDE IM GETTING IT READY AS WE SPEAK.....
    TAKE CARE ASS.....STICK UR INFO UP YOUR.....WELL YOU KNOW ......SEE 97 WHEN YOU WANT TO BE A SMART ASS YOU TURN OUT A DUM ASS....LEARN FROM THIS LESSON BOY...AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR MY GUIDE BUDDY AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT BLAME YOU......BONJERNO...ASS

14. wells2u

wells2u Guest

Hi, Big Al
    can i get the name of the software you use????

Thank You

15. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

yeah course i will.i will be waiting desperately for you to post your guide.i cant wait.get real.i dont need your help.i already know how to make multi ps2 games.n look at you being so cocky with your information.if im not mistaken,its you who had the lack of information and its me that gave it to you.ass