1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple episodes on 1 dvd

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by shooter81, Feb 26, 2005.

1. shooter81

shooter81 Member

hi all. i have 2 .avi vids id like on 1 dvd-r. i used blaze media pro to convert them to mpeg2, then i used rejig to creat the ifo, vob and bup files. heres the problem... when i created the dvd files of episode 1, it saved them to a folder. the files are video_ts.bup, vts_01_0.bup, video_ts.ifo, vts_01_0.ifo, and vts_01_1.vob. thats all episode 1. when i burned with nero, it worked fine. but if i use blaze media and rejig and do the same for episode 2, it automatically creates files named the same. so i have to put those in a different folder. so how can i have epi 1 and 2 on a dvd? do i need to rename files or something? i tried that, but nero said files couldnt be reallocated or something. any help would be great. thanks.

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Use the re-author function in DVD Shrink. Just tell Shrink both locations of your vob files

3. shooter81

shooter81 Member

cool! ty. i also downloaded dvdlab. thats pretty fun.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

once the files are in mpeg2 format just use something like tmpgenc dvd author to re author , add your menus etc then tmpgenc etc will utilise nero as the burning agent.
    Look for tmpgenc dvd author at the link below

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/