1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple ISO to DVD-R

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by dusty107, Nov 22, 2004.

1. dusty107

dusty107 Member

I 'm trying to burn a bunch of small ISO files to one DVD. I tried using "mutisession" under Nero Burning Rom, but once i burned one file the disc is read as "not empty" so i can't continue. I don't finalize this disc either, but that doesn't seem to matter. Any tips on what i'm doing wrong - or is it just plain impossible (something i doubt).

2. polism

polism Member

It is known the fact that is very difficult to burn multisession's on a DVD. And if you do, there will be problems with that DVD, because not all the DVD players or DVD-RW will read him. It could not be readable even for the DVD-RW that writhed him in the first place. I would try a multisession on a DVD-RW disc not a DVD-R. But even so, from what I know, ISO and NRG are images, and you can only copy one on a cd or dvd. If that one is just 50 mb and the dvd is 4.3 GB, that's that. I don't think you can have an auto run DVD with more different games or programs made from different ISO's. Once you burned an ISO, the PC should read it as one finished disc only. This is how you can copy cd's and dvd's that must be in the drive all the time for you to use that program or game. Try to copy them just as data instead, and use an image drive like, nerog image drive

Try on a DVD-RW disc, you can always delete that one. Or maybe you did, but you did not say.
    Just remember that multisession on DVD's are not even recommended by the DVD-RW discs's and DVD-RW unit's manufacturers. They steel have a long way to go for this option.