1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Mad Dog/ Nero 6 Pilot Episode

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by boagus1, Dec 21, 2004.

1. boagus1

boagus1 Member

Ok here we go. I bought the Mad Dog Multimedia Dominator 12x DVD-R and i primarily use "-R" media for backing up and copying DVD's. Nero OEM Suite was bundled with the drive so I loaded it and hit the ground burning. After testing various media (TDK,Fuji,Verbatim, Sony) thanks to the afterdawn forums, I had immediate success with my copies. Ever so eager, I went out and bought a second Mad Dog Dominator drive then updated my Nero OEM to Ultra 6
    to be able to burn on both drives and that's when things went west. The drives are on separate IDE's and the one that's the slave on my primary IDE always has a greater read postion percentage of the buffer(what's read position?).
    The burn process completes but all I get are pixelating, jumping skipping coasters. Somebody please help a Mad Dog!!!!

2. boagus1

boagus1 Member

Oh and I also meant to ask is there another software besides Nero that supports burning on mutiple drives simultaneously?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004