1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple videos on one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pidique, Nov 15, 2004.

1. pidique

pidique Member

I have several smaller, 30 minute to 1 hour dvds that I would like to combine on one. Is there any software available that will create menus on dvds and burn 2 or more dvds on one.

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

pidique,

There are several options available to you, here is one...

STEP 1: Get all of the DVDs onto your harddrive as VOB files.
    Use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter to do this. This has to be done no matter which program you decide to use for step 2.

STEP 2: Merge the VOBs into one disc with a menu.
    DVD Lab will take VOB files as inputs and let you create a menu around them. Have a look in the software section and you will find other programs.

Adder.

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

pidique,

Try NVE(NeroVisionExpress). NVE will add the files one at a time, let you set chapters, create a custom menu, and then burn to DVD disc. Or, if you like, just burn to disc directly after adding the files.

i prefer having a menu with which I can go to any file I choose instead of having to fast forward or using the >>1 function.

One final note, NVE also converts files, which makes it perfect for downloaded files off the net. You add them one at a time, let NVE convert, when finished, then set chapters, make menu and burn.

It also has a software remote with which to preview your work, if you need to make any changes you can go back and do that before you burn or if it's not working correctly.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  4. pidique

pidique Member

Thanks Adder01, that sounds like it is exactly what I need.

5. ireland

ireland Active member

I have a couple of guys that tried this..and they like it..try it out and see what ye think..
    Note i did not not try it..

Have a bunch of Video Home movie you captured with that Digital video camera you got for last Christmas, Birthday, or ?

Here is a really good way to round them all up, instead of a bunch of mini disks!

DvdReMake Pro is a powerful, yet intuitive DVD editor that will let you change content, appearance and navigation of a DVD disk without the need for complete disk re-authoring.

Using unique editing features of the DvdReMake Pro you can completely customize your DVD backups, fix authoring errors, merge DVDs or even compile a new DVD from bits and pieces of other DVD disks.

Main DvdReMake Pro features

In addition to the DvdReMake capabilities DvdReMake Pro provides all the functionality needed to edit DVDs:

Put multiple DVDs together preserving original menus;
    Move and insert new chapters on an existing dvd;
    Edit VM commands (all commands and valid combinations are supported);
    Modify buttons and color schemes in either still or motion menus;
    Easily change highlights colors;
    Edit and create new TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
    Move TitleSets, ProgramChains, commands within the disk or between different DVDs.

DvdReMake Pro will even fix incorrectly authored/edited disks. If mismatch between information in ifo and vob files is found program will try to fix the problem.

You've tried it and DvdReMake Pro does not let you modify your disks the way you like to? Well, it is only temporarily. Just make a wish and we will put it on DvdReMake Pro "to do" list. Magic is not our most strong skill, so it would help if you will send your wish by e-mail

http://www.DimadSoft.com