1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple WAD files on Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by NXSmiggy, Mar 21, 2012.

1. NXSmiggy

NXSmiggy Member

Hi guys, Got my Wii softmodded on 4.3u and i'm running USB LoaderGX to run the WBFS files from an external sata drive.

I have a large pack of .WAD files I would like to try and due to limitations I obviously cant install them all. I've got WAD manager and MMM to install them, but read somewhere about emulating my NAND to allow me to install more WAD's

Issue is I've not backed up my Wii yet, and with all the cIOS's installed im not sure what to do.

Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the direction of what to do next.

I've seen Sneek but I'm still unsure about it and if it will do what I actually need.

I've got the black Wii in case that makes any difference.

Thank you for any help :)

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

1) Update GX to the latest Beta Version
    http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/detail?id=1769&colspec=ID Type Status Priority Owner Summary
    Scroll down comment 1979

You will also need to run the loader on 249 (the above file will do this if you don't change the settings) and have the latest d2x cios's installed (if you don't have them google modmii run it on your PC - option 4 once in the main menu makes cios's, install using the program modmii can generate or another wad manager

2) Once installed use the new feature (in GX ) to dump your nand (USB device is best if you have a fat32 partition on it, otherwise SD card)

3) Put the wads in a WAD folde on the root of your SD card

4) Use the install to nand feature to add the WADs to your emulated nand