1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiplexiing in tmpgenc

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by ABMone, Jul 1, 2003.

1. ABMone

ABMone Guest

im tryin to multiplex and when i put the video in it takes it but when i put the sound in it says multiplexing linear stream to program stream is not supported.
    please help thanks

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

When multiplexing m2v anbd wav files you get errors like that and the most annoying thing is i still havent found a fix for it anywhere! Seems as though TMPGEnc just doesnt support it!

3. Ibonic

Ibonic Member

I dont know if this will help you but you could try multiplexing your program with
    with moonlight cordless muxer 2.03, its a shareware program that i haved used where tmpgenc has failed me.Here is the website for download http://www.imagespro.com/search.php3?q=mpeg2+to+mpeg1

good luck Ibonic

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Apparently TMPGEnc doesnt support multiplexing PCM audio with m2v and m1v files, which is kind of stupid really since their default DVD template gives you PCM audio!