1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

music has turned to static when burned

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jarrell, Mar 7, 2005.

1. jarrell

jarrell Member

well i'm still having that problem and i'm tired of wasting discs also i've tried converting them to mp3 wav and wma and the original file it just turns into static. help me please.

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

what are you using to burn the CDs? You are burning as audio CDs, not data CDs correct?

3. jarrell

jarrell Member

yes and i've been using difrent kinds of discs also cause of that like the all black cd's

4. twentz

twentz Guest

well i had this problem my burner was reading them bad had to switch burner solved the problem. Music match even said this was the disc i was trying but the cd was stattic

5. jarrell

jarrell Member

so what do you think it is a problem with my burner or the cd i am using.?

6. jarrell

jarrell Member

to make sure u know the problem exactly....i downloaded the music and it is the music but when i burn them on to a cd the music turns into static and thats all i hear for the whole cd.

7. twentz

twentz Guest

can you listen to the music on the computer

8. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

9. jarrell

jarrell Member

not on the cd but from the files that i downloaded yeah. but i'm downloading this program and i'll see whats gonna happen.

10. jarrell

jarrell Member

yes the songs are valid. so the songs are good but when i put it on cd it was static.man i'm getting burned up for wasting all my cd's.

11. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

You didnt say what burning software you were using -- are you making Audio Cd or Data Cd -- ! could it be that this software is defective -- have you tried to uninstall it then re-install it ? --

Maybe the only thing left is for you to possibly go in Device manager and uninstall that Cd burner -- Reboot your Pc and then give it a last try before you invest in a new burner !

12. jarrell

jarrell Member

well i'm using several diffrent programs like Sonic RecordNow; Nero; Ease CD Burner; Audio MP3 to CD Burner; Winamp; Copy to DVD; and several others.

Also it couldn't be the driver because it's a dvd burner as well and it burns dvd's just fine.

13. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

See how important it is to clearly indicate what you have -- what's happening when your first post ? When you initiate a thread in the Forum , always give details so people dont have to engage in a chat with you.

Now it's a Cd/Dvd burner you have ! and it burns DVD ok.

Why so many piece of software to burn Cd ? Could there be a clash caused between all them programs ? I dont know ; its up to you to clean up maybe your procedure to make Cds.

Good Luck in your search for a solution.

14. jarrell

jarrell Member

yeah i guess thanks for your help.