1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music in Menus Problem - DVDLab Pro _menu.vob

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by stevemt, Apr 5, 2005.

1. stevemt

stevemt Member

Iam having trouble adding music into my menus. I never had these problems before until I upgraded too Pro (because of different error from the old one, so I cant go back).
    I want to add a music file into my menus. They are pcm wav and I converted them to 48khz (16 bits) so they work on dvds. Once its done compiling instead of the normal ifo files I get the main vobs plus a _menu.vob file. If I take the music out of the menus I get the normal ifo files and all is well.
    Does anybody know how I can get this fixed? I do not want to burn this dvd without the songs in the menus.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Transcode ALL your audio to AC3 in ffmpeggui (it's a free program), then import the AC3 files into dvdlab.
    Raw PCM doesn't always work, and the file sizes are large. AC3 will give you the same quality in a much smaller file, and it is also 100% DVD compliant.

3. stevemt

stevemt Member

Thank you Jim. That did work. Ive been trying to figure this out for a few days. :)

4. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

You're most welcome :)