1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

music on my xbox hard drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mstrchief, Mar 27, 2003.

1. mstrchief

mstrchief Member

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone would know how to listen to music while playing games. I have put sooo many mp3's onto my xbox's hard drive and I want to listen to them when I am racing or fighting._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones.[/small]

2. Mico

Mico Member

You can only listen to your own music in the games that support it, it is usually found under sound options (most likely to be under options)you will then be able to pick which soundtrack you want to listen to.

3. hoppers

hoppers Regular member

you cant listen to mp3's during games.

the only format that the games will understand is WMA...
    these have to be created in certain file structures.
    there are a few programs out there that allow you to edit your xbox's playlist from your pc. just have a look in the download section of some of the xbox sites out there.

you can still listen to your mp3 in XBMP.

sorry if this is not the answer you want.

4. mstrchief

mstrchief Member

I thought wma files were really small, short wave sounds like the ones when you start up your computer. Is there a way of changing mp3's to wma's? I changed the extension of it and none of my players on my computer would recognize it afterwards. Also, I have been trying to figure out how to make a song play when you start your computer up, how do you do this?
    Thanks, Jon