1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MVP Baseball 2004 and Fight Night 2004 not booting

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by rozman20, Apr 28, 2004.

1. rozman20

rozman20 Guest

I have MVP Baseball 2004 and Fight Night 2004 DVD-R backups on Verbatim DVD-R that won't boot at all.

Every other game that I have backed up using this media works fine. I have the no-solder mod V-5 and Gameshark 2.0 and I use Devil May Cry as my boot DVD and the games do not boot.

I have not had problems with EA Sport DVD-R's booting in the past. I have Madden 2004 DVD-R and that boots great 100% of the time but Fight Night 2004 and MVP 2004 won't boot.

Is Ea Sports using a different type of copy protection since Madden 2004 was released.

Could it be just bad burns on 2 seperate disks?

If anyone has an idea or sugestion please post and let me know. Thanks

2. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

It's probably a bad burn because I backed up fight nite 2004 and it worked fine with my fliptop cover and swap magic. Try burning to ritek dvd-r.

3. Brutto89

Brutto89 Member

I have also burned MVP 2004 no prob. I used Imation DVD-R and I burned it with Record Now MAX but I have had a prob with 007 Everything or nothing It burned and all then I went too play it with my Fip Top and Swap Magic disc and it load I played like the first two level and on the 3rd level the screen went black too load and just froze

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

brutto 007 everything or nothing requires the use of cd loader as it has a double check at the point you mention check out http://www.swapmagicfix.com

5. Kiddo15

Kiddo15 Guest

I was able to backup Fight Night 2004, MVP Baseball 2004 using

Pioneer DVR 107d
    Sony DVD-R
    DVD Decrypter
    Slide Card w/Slide Card

6. dpdblues

dpdblues Member

Make sure you have nothing running in the background on your pc.Run->MSCONFIG->STARTUP-> uncheck everything->reboot