1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mw2 Hacked Lobby

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xM0RGUEx, Jan 17, 2010.

1. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

How do you make one?

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

*facepalm*

This is why I no longer play MW2 online.

4. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

I agree. I dont want to make one, I was just wondering how it was done and how so many people are able to do it.

5. liquidwtr

liquidwtr Member

i was under the impression this issue was fixed in the last update since i've personally have not had any problems with hacked lobbies, but i guess not

6. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

yeah i was just in one earlier today.

7. hooterjh

hooterjh Guest

in 3rd prestiege and havent heard naything about hacked lobbies. ANyone care to elaborate? Surely sound like a glitch/cheat and i would like to be aware of it happening to me.

8. Foo2oo3

Foo2oo3 Member

It involves a Jtag and modded xbox to host the lobby. Apparently there is a way to create a game and mod things to where a nuke is called in as 4 kill care package, people get more xp and ultimately can level up to 10 prestige quicker. Haven't been in one, but if you search on google you can find more information about them. I only know the very little I shared with you. There is also another glitch that was ported from the PC version that allows you to run at twice the speed of the old care package running glitch. Player movement sort of seems like skating on ice. I have been in one of these glitched games, it sucks. People can commando like 40 feet. Mostly in demolition and sabotage game types.

9. relaxIt

relaxIt Regular member

well i dont think it has to do with the jtag xboxs, because those get banned if they go on live, i think it has to messing around with the data stored on the hdd

10. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ive seen the running glitch. some douche was doing it the other day in team deathmatch. luckily he was across the map so i could kill him before he was right in front of me. i agree though, it does suck, and these people need to be totally banned from the internet for ruining the game play of honest people.

11. xM0RGUEx

xM0RGUEx Regular member

Why is it that sometimes when i am searching for a game, i end up in a private match?

12. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

The hacked servers are created in private match. It's actually pretty easy to do, all you need is two people and a good connection. You can change whatever you want (number of players, score limit etc). The hacked rapid fire servers are pretty cool, the rapid fire rpg looks insane. But it did get annoying to search in Demolition and end up in free for all. I haven't seen any hacked servers since the last update, I think they fixed it.

(I haven't ever created a hacked server, I read a guide on how to do it)

13. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i dont think they are totally fixed yet. the running man i saw was on friday morning.

14. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

Im guessing this isnt anything to do with the MW2 GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR hack?