1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mw3 won't read anymore

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jagfan321, Mar 3, 2012.

1. jagfan321

jagfan321 Member

2. jagfan321

jagfan321 Member

I was just playing online then it said disc unreadable and now it wont load the game?

3. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

When going on Live did you do a system update?

4. jagfan321

jagfan321 Member

Before I flashed the drive

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

What firmware did you flash to? If you have a Benq or Lite-On, you need to be on LT3.0 to play games that were run through ABGX 1.0.6.

Not sure but it sounds to me like you were on LT2.0, updated, and flashed LT3.0. If that is correct, re-rip your MW3, run it through ABGX 1.0.6 and re-burn. MW3 is an XGD3 disc, which have to be patched with the correct topology files (using ABGX) to run on LT3.0.

Re-burn it.

6. jagfan321

jagfan321 Member

It's a benq and I updated on stock then flashed to lt 3.0 and made fresh disc through abgx and same thing

7. jagfan321

jagfan321 Member

I've burned it 3 times and same problem don't get it I've tried on my benq and Samsung xboxs and other options

8. BillB

BillB Regular member

Are you trying to play the disc truncated? If so, that's probably your problem. You can get the correct burner on newegg for around $20. It's the lite-on iHAS124 that's the cheapest burner. Once you've bought and received it, grab burnermax firmware from xbins. Regular burners will only burn about 98% of the image. With the new dashboard, you need the full image. If you already have the iHAS burner flashed with burnermax, I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

The game should work in the samsung, as it's not capable of checking AP2.5 data, nor topology data. Try grabbing xval2.exe from xbins. Then, navigate to your Console's system info. There should be a bunch of characters with hyphens after every 4th character. Input your "X" value in the field, and then click OK. Make sure not to hit the enter key on your keyboard, as it closes xval2.exe and you have to reopen the program and type the x value key again. If it say's, "SECDATA IS CLEAN", then your 360 isn't flagged client side to be banned. If it says, "AP2.5 failed", then more than likely when the hammer drops, your 360 will be banned.