1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mx3 TVs box sd card help

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Lisasolly81, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Lisasolly81

Lisasolly81 Newbie

Hi
    I need some help I have a mx3 android tv box
    Could anyone tell me which would be the best sd card to use
    Cause I order this SanDisk Extreme 32 GB microSDHC Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 90 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, FFP
    I can't seem to get it to work it come up at the top and when I download a tv episode it's say it was successful but when I go to the folder it's empty
    Any help would be very awesome
    Thank you
    Lisa x

2. piopat

piopat Active member

did you set the addon your using to download to download to your sd card ? it wont do it automatically .

for example lets just say you want to download from icefilms addon , well before you open the addon you would press menu button or what ever button you have to use to bring up whats called the context menu . when you do that you should see an option called ADDON SETTINGS . you select that to access settings .

now addons differ , some allow downloads and others dont . but if there is an addon option its likely you will see a setting for it in addon settings . you have to tell it to send downloads to your sd card by browsing and selecting the sd card .

as you downloaded something and it seems it did not download to your sd card i would say dont download anything else untill you have set the sd card as your download location . the reason being you probably downloaded straight to your box , and doing that will fill your box memory . have you got an app called file browser in your list of apps ? if so open that and look in downloads and see is what you downloaded in there . if it is you should have other apps like movie player that would play it for you .