1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 3.03 OE - C can't play PSX Games?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by messwitme, Mar 11, 2007.

1. messwitme

messwitme Member

Well, I have 3.03 OE - C with a fresh 1gb Memory stick. So I put the PSX game with the eboot and bin in the folder. When I go to games, it shows the game, but when i start it, it just shows the xmb background + wave, without ever showing the gameboot... is there anything I can do?

2. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

you probably just have a bad eboot... try changing you cpu speed to a faster setting in the recovery menu but i have never had to do that... you prolly just have a bad eboot tho

3. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

what folder did you put them in?

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

if you have modified your opening_plugin.rco this will disable you ability to emulate psx games (although this can be fixed with popstation i believe) As well they need to be put in the GAME folder, not the GAME150 folder. Other than those options the next best guess is that its probably a bad rip or eboot as suggested above.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  5. Durty_G

Durty_G Guest

hello i just wanted to ask what is this "opening_plugin.rco" u gurs are talking about? i have a 3.03 OE C too and mi pops screens load and then e black out with out nuthing happening, what is this prob?

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

if you dont know what it is, then you probably havent modified yours.....im still trying to get my pops to work on OE-C mate... i can only get one of them to work at a time....erg

7. Durty_G

Durty_G Guest

i did it psone games work nicely on my psp now digimon 3 runs perfectly :D