1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 360 won't see the songs on my playlists anymore!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Razengan, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Razengan

Razengan Regular member

I have a 4GB SanDisk Sansa E260 and I plug it to my XBOX 360 to listen to my playlists while I play my games. It's much easier and faster than ripping music from my CD's and making my playlists all over again in the XBOX.

A few days ago I plugged my Sansa and to my surprise the 360 could not detect the songs on each playlist. It could see every playlist in the Sansa, just like always. But when I selected any of the playlists it says there are no songs. It's weird, since I don't remember downloading any updates recently.

Anyone has seen something similar? Any ideas?

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

did you try putting it on your computer and making sure nothing was corrupt? and did you try putting it on a different usb port to see if it worked on your 360?

3. Razengan

Razengan Regular member

Yes, I tried all of the above. I also tried formatting my Sansa and re-transferring all my music library and no luck so far.

4. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

my 360 wont read a playlist from a usb device, that may be the problem, it will only read songs from a usb device

5. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

If you installed the Zune software your 360 will look for the playlists under My Music in the Zune Folder.

6. Razengan

Razengan Regular member

That has to be the problem, I connected my brother's Zune probably a day before the problem began. It's still weird, since it can see the playlists, it just can't see the songs in them.