1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My BenQ wont work...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gandressan5271, Aug 3, 2011.

1. My Benq doesnt want to open..i think i had a bad flash...nd wen i connect my BenQ on my computer JF doesn't detect it..also wen i use the xbox to power the drive my computer freezes..can any one help..thank u.!

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Are you using a via chipset? Freezing in JF is always due the the c:\windows\system32\viaraid.sys not disabled. Did you get dump?

3. Mersi

Mersi Member

Yeah i'm having the same problem with my Benq. i tried flashing from my laptop using PCMIA card i'm on windows 7 and i went to try to flash to LT+ v2.0 on JF and it stuffed up and now when i plug in my Benq to my laptop the whole computer freezes. I also put my xbox back together and tried to play it and it didn't work? like the drive doesn't even work anymore. I have looked up some stuff and it seems to be that dosflash is the way to do it? but i have no idea and will probably need a walkthrough as am new to this.