1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my box died

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by trevhad, Jun 3, 2007.

1. trevhad

trevhad Guest

all my channels went on thursday of last week so i bought the lead and downloaded the software!i asked the bloke who was selling these boxes and he said he could update it for 15 quid so told him where to get off!ive installed new software but think i did somthing to the boot apps im not sure but i replaced them i think and now my box is proper dead!if anyone out there has got any software or even advice this would b much appreciated!im on trevhad@yahoo.co.uk!eager to hear from anyone with advice!thanks

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

Do you mean dead as in not powering or dead as in powering up but not showing channels.

3. trevhad

trevhad Guest

dead as in there is power going through but not showing anything apart from a blue screen and nothing on the front of box not even a light!i tried to reflash it and it happened just after when i turned it off!if u could shed some light on this i would b vry grateful!thanks mate

4. steo46

steo46 Regular member

there is a way to fix it using a j tag. but I'm not sure how it works.

5. trevhad

trevhad Guest

thanks alot for trying mate!if u do hear of any solutions could u let me know if it aint to much trouble!thanks alot

6. steo46

steo46 Regular member