1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My burning eyes

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ABMone, May 12, 2003.

1. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Not to be picky or nothing but when your reading posts for hours a day the eye balls start hurting.

How bout making the background like black with yellow text something softer on my retinas.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Pink background with green text, sounds about right?-) Smooth pastel colors all over, people with diabetes would choke to death by seeing the site.

No, seriously, the layout is about to change within next n weeks (n is between 5 and 52 :).

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I get sore eyes from this site, probably because i spent too much time looking at the monitor :p

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Actually, its just the surround background thats a problem.
    A slightly off-white - heading towards grey, with black writing tends to be good. Blue and yellow are not good colours to be looking at. You can confuse the brain with them.

I reckon, keep the forum in similar style to the way it is, except of course, for gif's as i mentioned in thread at top of page! ;-)

Good Job Guys.