1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Computer is SCREWED!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by steviedee, Feb 1, 2004.

1. steviedee

steviedee Guest

As i type to u now, i type in 16 bit colour mode, why you ask, because my computer is stuck in bloody safe mode!!! i got this problem where whenever i try to restart or shutdown, my trusty cpu jus decides to ignore me an not do it, so...yep u guessed it....i gotta do the button push! and the cpu jus starts back up in safe mode.anyway, if any1 can help me at all itd be greatly appreciated

peace out
    steviedee

2. devil60

devil60 Guest

Do you have a gun? a 357 is the best

3. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

steviedee if you post more info like the spec of your pc, O/S, etc... someone might have a few ideas of the glitches that that model or O/S might have hope it or someone can help you
    DaOsT

4. vans12

vans12 Regular member

push the f buttons on like f2 and f3 like that

5. steviedee

steviedee Guest

hey, i tried to install XP whilst in safe mode, but i think its activated some kind of lock on the serial number, so it wont allow me to install, any ideas?

also, my cpu is celeron 2.2 with 512 ram i think 40 gigs errr i duno my O/S.........i duno tho!anyway , i doubt that helps.....
    steviedee

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

what windows platform were you running before you tried to install windows xp

7. devil60

devil60 Guest

You may have lose some of the drivers from the windows platform that you have now ==put your windows cd in your cd player and turn off the PC= turn it on and hit f1 or f12 to fe-boot from the windows cd check repear let it run
    _
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Signs of a Loser

a.. You have a wife and a cigarette holder - neither one works.
    b.. If it rained soup you would have a fork instead of a spoon
    c.. You had bad luck with two Wife's or husbands, the first one left you,
    and the second one won'[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2004