1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by jariel02, Sep 19, 2007.

1. jariel02

jariel02 Guest

I'm having a problem with my dvd decrypter.. I think. I've done two movies with no problem but now the regular dvd decrypter is saying InterfaceThreadRuntimeException! Message=EAccess Violation. I also have the DvdFab HD Decrypter and it's not reading it at all. It's a nightstalker season dvd. I put in Zorro just to see if it is any disk, and the dvd fab won't read that one either. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't think it is the burner. Does anyone know what's going on, I'm new to all of this. Thanks

2. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

Did you ever agree to install software from a DVD? You could have installed Alpha-DVD or whatever that crap is called...

Another chance is that the DVD has a very corrupted IFO file or possibly some fake IFOs. If the movie is a new release, you may have to update your DVDFab.

3. jariel02

jariel02 Guest

As far as I know, I didn't willingly agree to install any dvd software, I can't find anything anyway. Would it even be under add/remove programs, I looked, but couldn't find anything. The dvd came out in May 2006 so it's definately not new.

4. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

I'm not too familiar with these types of errors.... It looks like it has something to do with memory, but it appears Windows related. Can you rip movies that you have backed up to DVD-R? Try ripping a DVD-R and see if it works. If you can rip those, then there is a chance that something got screwed up with your drivers, probably the IDE drivers for your Motherboard.