1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question My DVDFab, how do I get updates downloads?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by ECruz'N, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ECruz'N

ECruz'N Member

Hi Folks,

I have DVDFab in February. I also really enjoyed the automatic UPDATE that brings the latest update downloads to keep
    DVDFab going. The LAST update download was on May 14, 2014. Since then, when I launch DVDFab,
    it hasn't bring up any automatic NEW UPDATE to download. And when I visited at DVDFab site, just to know what's
    going on, I notice they have the latest DVDFab v9.1.5 or something like that. And my LAST udpate
    download was DVDFab v9.1.4.5.

It started out DVDFab v9.1.1.5 when I got it in February. And each time I use it there was always
    the latest update download offer. Up until May 14, 2014 was the last one, DVDFab v9.1.4.5

So, why there isn't any latest download update, any more when I do launch DVDFab.

My question for you is where do I find to click on for the latest download on DVDFab
    software??? I can't find where to access from. So, since May 14th, I have NOT see
    any automatic update on my DVDFab tool, when launch it.

Anyone knows????

Has someone had stop the automatic update downloads???

Hope all helps for answers.

Thanks,
    Eugene

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Same here,it would appear latest version is 9.1.5.9 so one can assume that the FREE version although when starting connects to the server it doesn't auto update means the 30 day trial is over & therefore your required to manually download.??????.... I also can't even find the setting to enable or disable auto download,for better confirmation use the dvdfab support forum at dvdfab site do a search there someone else must've already asked this question

3. ECruz'N

ECruz'N Member

Ya, I cannot find where to manually download.

Oh, I forgot to mention in my message, that I'm using Windows XP Pro on the
    laptop, is where I installed the DVDFab 9.1.1.5 thru DVDFab 9.1.4.5

I foroget to mention "PC" laptop with Windows XP.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

you manually download it from dvdfab the website the download link is in the main banner near top of web page
    http://www.dvdfab.cn/

operating system used is irrelevant,chances are if you buy it it'll start auto updating personally i wouldn't waste my money,i've bought version 8 a few years ago it was ok for ripping however i primarily use anydvd now along with clonedvd & the free dvdshrink.If i need to convert to a mkv or whatever i use vidcoder its free