1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My experience with xmodd..

Discussion in 'PS2' started by katolee, Dec 16, 2004.

1. katolee

katolee Guest

I ordered a pre modded sys from xmodd.com and am 100% completely satisfied with my order. There were some hick-ups through the process though..
    When I placed my order they were sold out of ps2's even though their site said now available (which they are now). So I had to wait 2 weeks for them to get some in (there is a nationwide shortage of ps2's) I even verrified this at all of my local stores (bestbuy, walmart, the mall, and even went up to another place and checked a PX (military) and even they were sold out) so the story checked out. So I had to wait a little longer and then they finally ordered some PS2 SLIMINES (oooh yea got me a slimline mod now) and cause of the wait and delays they even shipped me a free game with it. There main guy is on MSN almost all the time (or at least while I was on) and isn't an bumhole at all (and I kept on buggin em believe that) and the package arrived nicely packed and it now works without any problems..

It took 2 weeks and 3 days to get here, but that's only the major problems I've had (so far)...

for my 2 cents worth, they are a trustworthy company like this site says.

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

Was it a DMS4 Pro pre-mod?

3. katolee

katolee Guest

Na'h I got the Matrix Infinity on a V12 ps2 and so far it's great.

i'm using dvd+r (memorex at 2.4x)

I've burned 5 games atm and they all worked, and i've tried the ps2reality player and it has worked as well (ran directly from cd).
    Only thing I haven't tested yet is the network play gonna try that mayb 2mar0...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2004
  4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I was just asking because I was considering getting the dms4 pro pre-mod from them. So far, I don't know anyone who has bought one from them.