1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my fren cant view the recovery mode well

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LUFFYPSP, Jun 5, 2007.

1. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

yesterday i met my fren n he got 3.10oe-a.he told me he cant run some games. so i told him to go to recovery mode n change the cpu speed. well it doesnt matter though.

i coldboot his psp n turn on while holding the R trigger. n the screen remains black. then i tried turn it on normally(without the R trigger), suprisingly the recovery come out. it did come out but not more than 1 sec it appeared.

then after tht i tried to open it normally n it didnt turn on as if it bricked. then i removed the battery n the mem stick n put them back.the psp turned on...thnk god...

my Q is...

why the recovery mode didnt act like mine n it didnt even let us see it even at least 2 sec.is thre any file corrupted??

*my fren is a noob one is the psp thing so he dont even know bout this recovery mode*

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Tell him to reflash and see if that works.

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i thought of it in the 1st place n i agree with u.

he is noob so i guess i am the one tht will do it 4 him. but he is a fearful lil man.he afraid tht his psp might bricked. wht a troublesome guy....

thkxs 4 ur help m8. i'll tell him bout tht....