1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend messed with Topmenu_plugin and now...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tehjoker, Jan 24, 2007.

1. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

The same friend who I posted about bricking his friend's psp has done it again :) /sarcasm. This time, he messed with topmenu_plugin and his psp wont boot but it will get into recovery mode. Now it wont show the XMB and he gets a bsod or a white screen. I have his psp right now as im trying to fix it. I can install the recovery folder but it wont work, it just turns off. I also tried making a 3.03 dump to get the topmenu_plugin, replaced it with PSP Filer and it didnt work. Also tried flashing the systemctrl.prx and that didnt work either, X-flash just shows up with a blue screen that kicks you out.

2. guano

guano Regular member

Smack him upside the head and then make him watch you destroy his PSP right in front of him. He doesn't deserve to have that 5hit if he keeps on mucking it up. Btw, Lawl/Killa/tehjoker, I would be on MSN right now, but I'm at work. I'll be on later.

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Ok, see this is why I hate making threads here, someone helps other people with dumb questions that can be searched but you dont get helped. Atleast people from Maxconsole actually respond. Still guano good idea but not related lol.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  4. guano

guano Regular member

You're talking to me saying I help ppl w/ dumb quesitons and ignore you? lol Dude, if I knew the answer, don't you think I would've helped? I already tried helping you LIVE. I had not the answer. :|

5. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

i messed my topmenu_plugin be4 and it wont show XMB too all i did was go back to 1.5 and updrade back to 3.03 oe-a'

6. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

I wasnt sayin you where ignoring me, I said that every thread so far I that I made with a problem, nobody bother to help and I eventually fix it and the later they want to know how I did it and I dont tell them how. Btw, I wasnt saying that to you directly, i meant you as in you people, besides i got respect for you :0

aj101788:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007