1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My gf is making me get her spyro for psp how do I do it?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Redize, May 12, 2007.

1. Redize

Redize Guest

She really wants it, I fould a pbp file do I just download that and put it in Game folder? Or is there PS1 emulators? Im running 3.40 OEA

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

It goes in a folder inside GAME. Name that folder anything you want.

3. jnbean

jnbean Member

No, No, No, NO...what you need to do is get rid of you GF and forget the spyro because its a waste of time...and get dungeon siege: Throne of Agony.

-Hope this helps.

4. Redize

Redize Guest

i put it in a folder named tyzd in game, have a umd in, umd disabled, tried both kernchannels and still get CORRUPTED DATA error!

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2007
  5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

ummm...I think you need a keys.bin file as well. Use PSX2PSP v.1.2 by Kingsquitter and select the eboot to convert, and it should give you a keys.bin as well.

6. Redize

Redize Guest

so then put the keys.bin in the same folder?

7. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

3.40 oea doesnt require a keys.bin. If you are going that route (king squitters gui)you need to first extract the image from the eboot, and need base.pbp which is Hot Shots Golf renamed. Waste of time, pointless seeing you have 3.40 oea.

Tell me you didnt rename the eboot! If you did, rename it back to eboot.pbp. The folder that the eboot is in can be named whatever you want. Put that folder in the GAME folder.

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  8. Redize

Redize Guest

I never renamed it anything, when I got the file off a torrent its called SPYRO.PBP thats the only file I have its 359 MB

9. Redize

Redize Guest

I renamed spyro.pbp to eboot.pbp and placed that in a folder in the game folder and still get corrupted data... running 1.5 kernal

10. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Change to 3.40 kernal...and if that dosn't work (try making EBOOT.PBP capitals) use what chanman1 said.

11. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Changing kernel will not doing anything either. glenquag pointed out my mistake though, should be EBOOT, not eboot, my bad.

12. Redize

Redize Guest

still corrupted!!!! :(

13. Redize

Redize Guest

wait is spyro ps1? does it need to go in GAME150 folder?? anyone that pms me and can help I will pay $

14. adolfo08

adolfo08 Guest

i have 3.11 fw....how can i put 3.40 oe-a??

15. Redize

Redize Guest

hey make ur on thread buddy lol

16. adolfo08

adolfo08 Guest

sorry...its cus i needed someone who was online....but can you help me???please??

17. Redize

Redize Guest

ok well I honestly dont know as I just got a 2.70 myself, downgraded to a 1.5 and updated to a 3.40 oe where I can:

Change background
    Run Nester Roms

Still need help playing isos or pbps but I have faith if I come on everyday someone will get annoyed enough and help me lol.. thanks to all that tried however I still have these damn problems.. playing every NES game made on the psp flawlessy is nice however, worth the fw alone in my opinion.. I suggest doing a search up top., thats where to begin..

18. adolfo08

adolfo08 Guest

but can you update from 3.11 sony version to 3.40 cfw??

19. Redize

Redize Guest

No, you have to downgrade first to a 1.5 custom firmware, I am not sure if you can over a certain 3.#, but everyday it seems to change as new downgraders come, I am pretty sure you will need a GTA game unpatched...
    Did you update your network settings once you got your psp? Thats the worst move ever, I learned myself and had to take it back to walmart and get a new one, currently am running 3.40 OEA and can play roms but need help with isos and such..hope I helped at all lol, like I said Im a newbie too so if I helped I just ask you register at my site in my sig, its fast and free..

20. adolfo08

adolfo08 Guest

yeah....yew helped...thankzz a lot...well...i guess im stuck with 3.11....='[