1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my home players won't play dvd x copy burns

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by garryp, May 18, 2003.

1. garryp

garryp Guest

i have a Sony DVP-S300 and a Toshiba sd1600 home dvd player. after many hours of tweaing recorder media nd dvd x copy software I am getting succesful burns that play on computer but noyt on home players DESPITE their "compatibility" per reports at http://www.dvdrhelp.com. i am burning using DVD+RW nedia from sony and memorex. both do not play on DVD players. ANY help, i am struggling...

2. joblow

joblow Guest

Even if they said rw+ discs are compatibles with your players, try -r or -rw instead. I also have a sony DVP-**** and it plays both -r and -rw. But if you only have a +r/+rw burner try +r instead.

3. jsnkc28

jsnkc28 Member

I have the perfect solution, go to the store, purchase the disc, and put it in your player...I know it sounds crazy, but trust me, it will work every time guaranteed.

4. garryp

garryp Guest

what are you talking about? iam trying to play copies of my pre-recorded dvds. what disc are you suggesting i buy?

5. tommays

tommays Member

i thing he is saying that since most dvds are under 20 dollars or even less pre owened why bother its is really hard to ruin a disk and a copy will not last as long because of the dye fadeing and they are easery to damage

tommays