1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My house was robbed! Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bridq, Aug 12, 2004.

1. bridq

bridq Regular member

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me out. Today my family and I came back from lunch (It was my mom's birthday) and my brother told me to come to his room immediately. His window was open and his playstation 2 was on the ground. It seems that someone only came in to steal a piece of his playstation 2. On the back of the playstation a piece is missing; my cousin told me it is the piece that you need to remove to put a hard drive in your playstation. Someone broke into his room only to steal that piece and nothing else. Everything is there (dvds, games, portable dvd player). Very strange...
    Anyway, the system doesn't even boot up anymore. Can anyone tell me what this piece does or where I can purchase another one. Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. finty101

finty101 Regular member

The expansion bay cover? It isn't needed, I played without one for about a year before I got my Network Adapter.

3. benagain

benagain Regular member

yea, it's just a peice of plastic. Doesn't affect the way the PS2 runs at all. Sounds like there's something else wrong there.

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Who ever was trying to steal your bay cover probably dropped it on it's head. does it even power up or are you getting the browser screen.

Please give more detail's to help alittle more