1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ipod video was stolen, any chance of getting it back?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by hayden58, May 19, 2007.

1. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

just wondering if you guys knew anything that i could do, besides nothing? man im so pissed, theives suck, if i caught him, id strangle him until he passed out, then slap him until he woke up. and tie him up until the cops get there.

2. jchien

jchien Member

Well, you could go to the police, describe what music was on the iPod, what type it was, and then wait. You could also get a second job and buy a new one. Or, you could hang up posters all over town with a picture off the internet of what you iPod looks like and describe the music on it and give your name and address. Third, ask around town about a stolen iPod and the clues will lead to the thief that stole you iPod, then you could strangle him, slap him, and tie him up until the cops came...

If there is anything I can do, email me and I will come to your city and hunt him down myself ;)

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Here is a link to something you might find useful:
    http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/nypd-launches-etching-program-to-track-stolen-ipods/

That is if you get another one you will have to do this so it isn't stolen.

Also, I can't think of the site right now, but there is a cool thing that lets you put a sticker on your iPod with a telephone number on it and offering a reward that is paid by the website free of charge (I think it's a $20 reward). But if you chose to, you can add money to the reward from your own pocket that makes it more likely for you to get it back.

As far as getting yours back, I think it's LONG gone by now, unless it had some sort of engraving or something on it that you could distinguish it with. Sorry to hear about that though.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007