1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my joystick has malifunctioned can anyone help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jaker911, Feb 21, 2007.

1. jaker911

jaker911 Member

i think its messed up program wise but idk cut its from recoverign tomany times i think

2. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

if you meaning the analog numb part they do knack up,you can get one off ebay and replace it doesnt cost much to do and is easy to replace.

3. jaker911

jaker911 Member

you know how your joystick controlls your brouser mouse and such well wen i am in a game or internet my mouse goes to the top left and sits ther liek i cant even use directional pad in the internet brouser ..the drectional pad buttons work in the internet brouser but not as they should

4. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

yep it sounds like its knackered,try opening your psp take it out put it back in,if it still does it you probally need a new one

5. jaker911

jaker911 Member

alright but how do i get it out easly

6. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

take your psp apart,if you dunno how google will find a guide todo it,then then you should be able to guess what parts the analog bit

7. jaker911

jaker911 Member

thanks man it worked ...my dad was pissed that i opend it and al im liek i can fix it if i cant ill buy the part tomarro hes liek and if u dont fix it ill kick ur ass he wasnt even joking lol

8. Static_

Static_ Regular member

Did you really feel it necessary to post 3 threads full of jumbled english about the exact same topic?

9. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

ahaha, dude this happened to me my stick got stuck at like the top or something and i couldnt move it so all i did was use my cheap analog nubs i bought and pulled and it amd moved it around a bit till it came free.