1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My lord Emulators on an XBOX360. TRUE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Ner01, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Ner01

Ner01 Member

Hey check this out. Ok now I am sorry I dont have a camera to take a pic but I swear to god its true. Short story I got tierd of the lame ass RPG's around the US for this system so I went and got a JAP version (For Blue Dragon of course) No I cant speak or read japanese but most of there games are in english, anyways.... I have been doing mods and hacks on systems for abotu 5 years now and As I was transfering all my files from my Computer back to the 360 hard drive I noticed a few differences in the partitions form teh jap and us versions. The jap one almost looks like it was made to hold dashboards I mean like extra ones. So I figured what the heck. I loaded up the old Xbox1 softmod installer into this part of the hdd and loaded up splintercell. would you know it it actually loaded the softmod instlaler. So I of course tryed instaling it. Tricky because I had to save the C partiiton and restore parts of it myself but after about an hour of work I got it done. I was able to load Evox on my 360 and play an SNES emulator with roms. NO ftp support but who cares. I am going to get a camera and load a few pics of this shit for you guys. SUPER SWEET.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol this doesnt work because the hard drive partitions are the same sine the xbox works on the fat32 file system

3. Ner01

Ner01 Member

That is wrong and not true. The system does use a the same fatx partion system but the file systems are different. On the Jap system they are similar to the XBOX1 moreso then on the US version. the US console has a 6th partition. The 6th partition contains a Folder that is called H2 with 2 other folders inside that called UDATA AND TDATA. My US HD does not have any of that. SAo until you do this yourself dont say it is untrue.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ok send me your jap partition and ill do it on my console. since my console has a region select switch...LMAO

if this was true then it would be all over xboxscene.com lol

5. Ner01

Ner01 Member

Sorry I meant to say the Jap console has a 6th partition not US in the 2nd line.

6. Ner01

Ner01 Member

Ok I dont want to start anything here but a region select switch? Now if that is true send me the link to the site that shows how to do that please. Because if that is true then well I guess I bought the jap system for nothing then.

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol im saying that a region select switch is about as probable as you discovering homebrew on an xbox 360. if it was possible then you could find info on this here and on xboxscene.com and so far i dont see it anywhere...

8. Ner01

Ner01 Member

And I guess someone discovering something new other then the regualrs is just out of the question right? So a guy like me buys this console and finds this trys something that just happens to work and all of a sudden it is just not possible? Ok have it your way I must be lying then. Ill just keep this for myself and friends fusk all you then.

9. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

haha trust me, people have been trying this for many many many many hours before you ever bought your xbox 360 man. im not saying your lying or anything, im just saying your lying. until you disprove me then to me your still lying. just like the guy that said he had a working xbox 360 emulator for his computer lol

10. caliph

caliph Guest

woah relax guys. okay look, not to be rude, but i dont think anyone is going to belive you unless you provide some proof. Just take a video of what you did, and put it up online. if this is really true, then spread the word around online...........tell xbox-scene/QJ/other sites. And if you dont want to get banned, edit out that cuss word...

11. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

sad looking for e fame and it backfired. what a loser

12. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i see nothing else has come of this miraculous discovery?

13. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

what if it might be true!! most probably it seems unrealistic but we can say that later when no video comes up! just like the guy who claimed for a emulator that could emulate the 360 on a pc!

BUT GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

14. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol if it was true, it would have been discovered a long time ago. its not happening, not to be discovered by something that simple. it couldnt have been overlooked for over a year and be that easy.

EDIT- after looking at this and thinking, i 100% can call BS he would have to rewrite the code for it to boot on an xbox360 because they use a completely different file format for launching apps. .xex not .xbe...hes lying as big a lie as he can tell...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  15. bazthegun

bazthegun Member

IF nero1 is lying he should be banned for it.

if he isn't lying then the rest of you should be banned for the flamming of his post

personnely i hope he is right (but i very much doubt it)

16. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

also i thought splinter cell didn't load up

but if it were to load i guess he could just changet he gamesave and put a emulator in there like memisis. but he said something else so never mind that

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2007
  17. Memnock

Memnock Active member

C'mon guys. I can't believe anyone would entertain such a notion from a Newbie here. Not that a Newbie couldn't know there stuff, but if someone was really doing mods for 5 years then he should have been a member on some hacking site for a while and would have posted it there 1st.

18. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

but i don't see what his motivation would be to lie! everyone would know its B.S. so i thought maybe, maybe, Nahhhhh..
    idk w.e