1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My luck

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by namdo, Feb 4, 2007.

1. namdo

namdo Member

I got nfs carbon iso. i played it, it was working very well. So i changed my back my settings to play my umd. So now i want to play the nfs again but i dont remember the settings. This is the hardest game to make work, i already downloaded like 10 different types. Can anyone help me, im not a big racing fan thats why i didnt buy it.

2. raganarok

raganarok Guest

are you using devhook or something else like umd emulator

3. namdo

namdo Member

no. I'm on 3.03 oc-e.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

you shouldn't have messed with the settings bcuz there isn't really to much to tweak to get games to work. This game works with NO-UMD Enabled.

5. namdo

namdo Member

but i play tony hawk project 8 with no umd disabled but with a umd in. the tony hawk project 8 doesnt work with no umd enabled. Ive downloaded plenty nfs carbon but they didnt work. its only this one that has worked.

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

well i know for a fact u can play it with no umd enabled. And when no-umd is disabled its normal to have a UMD in.

7. namdo

namdo Member

i really don't know what to do. I played this game an hour ago. but now its not working. Thats really messed up.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  8. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

root into recovery and try it with no umd disabled, slap a umd in, and see what happens.

9. namdo

namdo Member

Ive done that. Anything i can do with advanced menu in recovery.i.e. where you see boot.bin, iso and things like that.

10. namdo

namdo Member

For some reason i just got this the game to work. it used to freeze at the loading screen, but when it got there, all i did was rub the buttons and it worked. thanx to knowone. anybody having problems running games should pm me, because all the games i couldnt run, i just made them work with some settings.