1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My M3 Simply Review

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mpain55, May 22, 2007.

1. mpain55

mpain55 Member

I probaly spent 6 months reading about the psp and nds hombrew stuff from this site.I allways wanted to play homebrew and my backups but for some reason i never went far enough to actually go out and by a psp or flash cart for ds. Well that all changed, i decided about a month ago to buy a M3 simply after seeing all the stuff it can do.

After having it for a month, i love it. Greatest 40$ i spent in my life. Now i can put all of my backups that on it, play nes, snes, sega etc... I can even go on the internet w/text only using DSOrganizer, I can watch movies, listen to music. Basically a endless amount of entertainment for a small price. I showed it to my parents and they didn't even know it was a game machine that thought it was some kind of ultra ipod.

The scariest part was buying it, i figured it would be a cheap thing that would break easy, but i was very wrong. It turned out to feel, and look just like a regular ds game but one which u can put a microsd card in. It was very simple to start using it, if you can figure out how to work a ipod you can figure this out. For anyone interested i bought it from http://www.nxpgame.com. Which was another thing that amazed me, the guy had it shipped to my house within 2 days!! I ordered the one with the 1gb microsd + M3 simply.

BTW i didn't even have a ds before the M3 simply, the only reason i bought a ds was because of the things you can do with the M3 simpy (or other slot 1 flashcards). Also the R4 and M3 are exactly the same you can even run the R4 system files on the M3, only reason i got the M3 simply was because it has been around longer and is already in its second stage.

So if you were like me and couldn't make up ur mind between the psp or the ds for your homebrew. go with the ds hands down.

2. soonio

soonio Member

Nice review.