1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my movies wont work on most peoples dvd players. i have tried on 5 different makes. works on ps2 and xbox fine.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Mitchdog, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Mitchdog

Mitchdog Member

have bought 10 copied movies that i own and can copy them using decrypter and can do it with clonedvd 2 as well. but when they have copied they dont work on any dvd players. but the copies that i bought do. my copies don't load in my samsung dvd drive but the other copies that i bought from a bloke on the net do. mine only work on a ps2 and xbox. whats wrong. i cant do an exact copy either because it says that the source is too big for destination drive when it isnt. ive tried the copied dvds which are ranging from 1gb to 4.5 gb in size. i have plenty of room on my hd. please help.i am using datawrite

2. N2HU

N2HU Guest

what type of media are you using? - or +, - seems to be more backward compatible with older players.... try using ritek dvd- as they have had great results for most involved in this hobby, myself included... stay away from crappy quality dvds

3. N2HU

N2HU Guest

one other thing... what speed are you burning these dvds at? try burning as slow as possible.

4. N2HU

N2HU Guest

sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004
  5. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

one other thing... your post is against forums rules.

Edit: your post might not actually be against forums rules, anymore, lol.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

For DVD Shrink and related softwares guides and information, please visit http://www.dvdshrink.info[/small]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  6. Mitchdog

Mitchdog Member

hi, i am using datawrite yellow dvd - r and burning at 4x. i can't do exact copies with programs either because it says source to big for destination when the dvds are ranging from 1gb to 4gb. i also have 60gb on my computer left so why is it saying that.

7. N2HU

N2HU Guest

Perhaps it has something to do with your OS, are you using ntfs on that computer?